Happy Father’s Day - Here’s a recipe that will make both dad and pup very happy. 1 version for Dad, another for Pup and the only difference really is the “Daddy Sauce”. I used some beef steak and kept a few chunks aside for the dog, I also used beef liver a great source of iron for humans and dogs, but you can skip that for the humans if you don’t like it. Green bell peppers are a great source of Vitamin A and C and antioxidants, zucchini’s have a high moisture content so great for hydration and butternut squash is a good source of beta carotene.
IMPORTANT NOTE – DO NOT give your dog a kebab with the WOODEN SKEWER, always take off the pieces of food first and then give it to them.
RECIPE VIDEO ‣ Click Here
○ COOKING TIME: 30 mins
○ SERVING: 6 for dad, 2 for dog
-  Green Pepper, de-seeded and cubed
- [1 lb] Beef steak cut into cubes
- Butternut Squash, large cubes
- Zucchini, cut into rounds
- Beef liver, cut into strips
- Same as above unless you don't want liver, you an also add chunks of onions for yours but NOT the dogs.
- [1 tsp] Chopped Garlic
- [1 tsp] Chopped Ginger
- [4 tbsp] soy sauce
- [2 tbsp] honey or sweet chili sauce
- [1 tbsp] sesame oil
- [1/2 cup] Chopped Green Onions
- Sesame Seeds (optional)
Soak wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes, it helps to stop them burning on the grill.
Add butternut squash chunks to an oven tray and bake for 10-15 minutes to get half cooked and slightly soft. Leave to cool.
Mix all ingredients for the “Daddy Sauce” together
Skewer together the chopped vegetables, squash, and meats. Add to a grill or a griddle pan and cook through. For the "Dad" version, baste the sauce all over the kebabs while they are cooking.